The Art Gallery of Guelph is pleased to reopen to the public on Friday, July 16 , 2021 with social distancing and additional health and safety precautions in place. We are committed to welcoming you to the gallery under the safest possible conditions and our policies and procedures take into account provincial and regional guidelines, national recommendations for arts and heritage institutions, as well as close coordination with Public Health. Before visiting, please inform yourself of our COVID-19 protocols. The AGG is open Tuesday – Sunday, 12 to 5 pm.
Preparing for your visit
We ask you to work together with us to keep the gallery a safe space for you, other visitors and our staff. Please read below for further details on what to expect when you visit.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
• Limiting attendance to a maximum occupancy of 40 visitors at a time;
• Encouraging physical distancing with signage, spacing and directional markers;
• Providing a protective shield at the reception desk;
• Ensuring access to hand sanitizer throughout the facility;
• Implementing frequent cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces throughout the day;
• Recommending use of touchless payment methods
What we are asking of our visitors:
• Stay home if you are experiencing any signs of illness, have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days, or have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19: see self-assessment tool;
• Please bring and wear a face mask within the building;
• Practice hand hygiene, washing hands, using hand sanitizer regularly, and coughing or sneezing into your elbow;
• Follow directional route markers;
• Practice physical distancing, staying 2 metres away from others in the galleries, elevator, as well as the Gallery Shop;
• Keep your family unit together, and keep children within reach at all times
For updates, please subscribe to our newsletter.